The Radio Frequency Design Engineer is responsible for designing, testing, and implementing radio frequency systems. This is a full-time on-site role located in the San Francisco Bay Area. The candidate will work collaboratively with other engineers to design and develop RF circuits and evaluate network analyzers.
- Expertise in Circuit Design and RF Design
- Proficient with RF Circuits and Network Analyzer
- Strong background in Analog Circuits
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience in a similar role in the telecommunication or semiconductor industry is a plus
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in designing and testing radio frequency systems, have a strong understanding of analog circuits, and excellent problem-solving skills. Experience in the telecommunication or semiconductor industry is a plus.