We are currently seeking a full-time Mixed Signal Design Engineer for an on-site role located in San Diego, CA. As a Mixed Signal Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing integrated circuits. Your day-to-day tasks will include circuit design and analog circuit simulation, as well as power management and mixed-signal IC design. You will work closely with other design engineers and product teams to deliver high-quality, industry-leading products.
- Circuit Design and Analog Circuits
- Analog and Power Management
- Mixed-Signal IC Design
- Experience with IC design EDA tools (Cadence, Mentor Graphics, etc.)
- Experience with Verilog and SystemVerilog for design and verification
- Experience with Layout Verification (DRC/LVS) and chip tapeout
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Relevant skills and qualifications that would be beneficial include experience with analog design methodologies, knowledge of low-power design techniques, and experience with digital signal processing.