The role requires experience with Power BI, data modeling, and data analysis. The specialist will be responsible for creating dashboards and reports to help the organization make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with Power BI and the DAX programming language
- Knowledge of data modeling fundamentals (e.g. Kimball modeling)
- An understanding of performance optimisation in Power BI
- Awareness of Visualisation Best Practices
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel skills
- A results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail and a passion for data
- Exposure to end-to-end report delivery
- Knowledge of the various components of the Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform (specifically Databricks)
- Worked on enterprise-level report development with an understanding of scalable solutions
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.